Warm Audio WA-47jr FET Condenser Mic, Nickel
Most Coveted Affordable '47 Style Transformerless Condenser Mic
The WA-47jr is an FET transformerless version of the highly renowned classic '47 microphone that has been used on countless hit records for the last 50+ years. The WA-47jr is fully discrete, has 3 polar patterns and is designed for pro studio, home studio, live, and broadcast applications. The WA-47jr sounds great on vocals, acoustic/electric guitars, acoustic/electric bass, drums, piano, strings, brass/woodwind instruments, and an array of other sources.
The WA-47jr circuit uses high quality Toshiba FET's, Wima film capacitors and Panasonic electrolytic capacitors. The circuit is modernized and more simple than the classic '47 tube microphone, but the components and circuitry are top-notch, and have a sound quality and tone that punches far above anything we've ever heard in this price range.
- FET Transformerless '47 Style Condenser Microphone
- Custom True '47 Capsule Reproduction
- Capsule Makeup: Gold Sputtered, Dual Large Diaphragm, Single Backplate, 6 Microns NOS Mylar (PET Film)
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Figure-Of-Eight, And Omnidirectional
- Pad: -10db
- High-Pass Filter: 70Hz
- Self-Noise: 9dBA
- Dynamic Range: 138dBA
- Fully Discrete Signal Path, Toshiba FET's, Wima Film Capacitors, Panasonic Electrolytic Capacitors
- Maximum SPL: 147/157dB
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz - 20 KHz
- Includes: Shockmount, Hard Mount, Zipper Storage Pouch