Behringer FBQ6200HD Ultragraph Pro 31-Band Stereo Graphic EQ with FBQ Feedback Detection System - Used
ULTRAGRAPH PRO FBQ6200HD
Professional audio engineers have known for decades that a good EQ makes all the difference in how a performance is perceived. Although multi-band graphic equalizers have been around for a long time, they have changed very little… until now! The ULTRAGRAPH PRO FBQ6200HD takes the graphic equalizer into the realm of high-definition audio, providing robust features and our proprietary FBQ Feedback Detection System – at a price that makes them a must-have for anyone who records or operates a live sound system.
FBQ - Totally Feedback-Free
For more than 20 years, Behringer has designed and manufactured some of the most successful FBQ Feedback Elimination processors. Now you can own and enjoy the benefits of this technology, as we have integrated the revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System into this product, so your sound system is completely feedback-free, allowing you to focus on your performance. Utilizing an ultra-fast feedback detection system, this ingenious circuitry helps you recognize and tame feedback frequencies immediately. When feedback is sensed in a specific frequency range, the LED on the associated EQ fader illuminates, showing you at a glance which fader to lower to overcome the feedback. That simple!
- Audiophile 31-band stereo graphic equalizer for live and studio applications
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies and can also be used as audio analyzer
- Ultra-low noise 4580 operational amplifiers for highest signal integrity
- Dedicated Limiters with gain reduction meters for each channel protect your sound system from overload and distortion
- Pink noise generator provides test signals to adapt your sound system to any room acoustics
- Mono subwoofer output with dedicated level control and adjustable crossover frequency
- Additional sweepable high and low-cut filters for each channel remove unwanted frequencies e.g. floor rumble, hiss etc.
Highly accurate 8-segment LED input/output metering and input gain controls for easy level setting
- Relay-controlled hard bypass with an auto-bypass function during power failure (fail-safe relay)
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving