1. TERMS. I, The Renter, agree to rent this Instrument. Payments are due in advance and will be automatically charged to the credit card provided at the inception of this agreement until this rental agreement is terminated as described below.
2. CREDIT CHECK. This rental agreement is not an extension of credit. However, we may perform a credit check to determine eligibility and/or during collection efforts. Delinquent accounts may appear on your credit record as a result of collection efforts.
3. SERVICE PLAN. The Service Plan included with this agreement provides for the repair and maintenance of the instrument and case. The Service Plan does not include routine cleaning of instrument. Cosmetic defects and finish work is not applicable. The Service Plan does not relieve you of financial responsibility for repair and/or replacement incurred by intentional damage. If the rental payment is past due the Service Plan is void. A police report is required for any claims of theft.
4. TERMINATION. The Renter agrees to return the instrument and included accessories in the same condition that they were received, less normal wear, by the end of any monthly rental period following the minimum rental period, pay any outstanding balance and terminate this Rental Agreement without penalty. There are no refunds for early returns.
5. SECURITY. The Renter gives authorization to charge the bankcard provided at the initiation of this rental agreement. A valid bank card must be in effect for the entire rental period. If for any reason the bank card used at the inception of the Rental Agreement becomes invalid or is declined then: (A) A valid bank card must be provided; or (B) The instrument must be returned immediately. Rental payments will continue to accrue until this Rental Agreement is terminated as described above.
6. VALUE. The instrument described above is the property of Kennelly Keys Music, and remains so throughout the rental period. In the event this account becomes delinquent for any reason, The Renter is solely responsible for the instrument replacement value. Bankruptcy does not relieve you of the responsibility to return the instrument or relieve you of any terms of this Rental Agreement.
NOTICE: According to Washington State Law (RCW 9A.56.096), failure to promptly return rental property can result in a felony, criminal prosecution. Violation of this agreement will be reported to law enforcement if the account becomes delinquent and the rented merchandise is not returned. If you cannot pay, please return the instrument immediately to avoid legal issues and additional charges.
By signing this agreement, The Renter states this agreement has been read in its entirety and has received a copy. The Renter also agrees the instrument has been inspected and is in good condition.
Student Rental Cello size 1/2
High quality student cello outfit. Includes instrument, bow, & protective bag. All instruments are serviced and sanitized.
The recurring rental charge will be $43.95 plus tax per month. Maintenance, service, and repair included!
*Images are for illustrative purposes only. Actual product may differ in brand, case, or cosmetics.